Sunday, January 11, 2009

I had a little extra time the other day before picking up my little one from pre-school so I swung in to Homegoods to see what treasures I could find. I rounded the corner of one of the aisles when this lovely little thing caught my eye!

Can you believe it? It's a cupcake stand! And it's the cutest freaking thing I've seen in sometime. I couldn't resist and HAD to have it. I also just had to make a special cupcake just to place on top so when I made the Gator cake the other night I also made some standard size cupcakes as well as 4 jumbo cupcakes. I iced the standard cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and the jumbo's with the same chocolate fudge icicng I used on the cake. And since I was in the fondant flower making mood I made some pink ones to place on top of the cupcakes. And now for the results...


Next: Lexi's 4th birthday cake...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute...and sooooo You!! Looking forward to Nugget's Birthday Cake...give her kisses for us.