Saturday, August 23, 2008

Semi-Homemade = Semi-Annoying

Okay, I'm sorry to any Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee fans if this offends you but she annoys the pants off me. I can't get passed the fact that every freaking episode her kitchen matches her outfit. Give me an effin break, matching your kitchen....daily...too much for me. Now, I know it's most likely a studio kitchen and there is a staff who changes the background but still is this necessary, matching the kitchen?/@! I do own one of her books (it was given to me as a gift) and I can appreciate the idea of adding to already made products to make something special or to cut down on prep time, but the matchy, matchy thing is ANNOYING and IMO just plain wrong. Therefore I can not be a fan...sorry Sandra.

2 comments:

Tricia Rennea (sometimes Daisy) said...

Ha ha ha ha.

You are funny.

Thank you for the compliment you left on my blog, I appreciate it. As a thank you, here is your welcome muffin.

http://triciarennea.blogspot.com/2008/08/welcome-nicole.html

^..^Corgidogmama said...

I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand this woman! She's a Martha-wanna-be...and who, buys all that stuff to spruce up their parties, anyway? She's a little scary with the whole matching kitchen/clothing thing going on.