Monday, August 25, 2008

My Guilty Pleasure

Well aside from cookies and cake that is...



I just love this show, it is smart and freaking hysterical (something I think is totally lacking in the majority of network TV shows these days). Not something you want to watch in the presence of your kiddos (for obvious reasons) and no I do not condone the smoking and/or selling of illegal drugs. I do however, suggest that if you have Showtime you do yourself a favor and watch an episode or two. It is highly addictive! And aside form the fact that Mary Louise Parker is smokin' hot she's also good at her job (not the pot selling one the acting one people) She's up for an 2008 Emmy for outstanding lead actress in a comedy series. You can read more about the show here. Now run along people, set your TIVO and get addicted!

No comments: