Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another political rant

so when I started this blog it was not meant to be of a political nature...but in light of all the ridiculousness occurring in the political world today I can't help myself....(deep breath)

I'm so sick and tired of the all the freakin' bickering. Obama thinks by continuing on with the debate on Friday it's going to show the people he can multitask....great! We already know Palin's got that down, with 5 kids and a husband she could probably teach a masters class in multi-tasking. And then Obama says the American people want to hear what the future President would do....ummm I'm one of those America citizens and IMO standing on stage and bickering about what you'd do differently than your opponent is going to solve nothing. If you REALLY want to show the people what you'd do then get your ass to Washington and help fix the problem instead of spending the next few days preparing for the debate all the while chillin in Clearwater enjoying the beautiful fall weather that just rolled in. I don't care who solves it I just want it fixed...and fixed right, not given a little neosporin and a cute scooby-doo band-aid to make us all feel better but really fixed. If it takes more time then you have left in your current session...TOO BAD. Call the wife boys and tell her to put your dinner in the microwave cause you're going to be working late tonight (better yet, just have her freeze it, it'll keep for 3 months, maybe that'll be enough time for ya'll to fix what you've allowed to get all screwed up)

(taking 10 deep breaths...ahh now I can move on to my laundry :)!)

1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Gurllllllllll...I like how your mind works!