Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Catching Up...

These past few feeks have been busy for me. First there were cupcakes for a friends birthday. Vanilla buttercake with chocolate buttercream and an iced sugar cookie, and in my new boxes!!! LOVE them (the boxes and the cupcakes).



Then there was this Mickey Mouse cupcake tower for a little boys 2nd birthday. I got to use my new custom built cupcake tower for this one, LOVE it!!



All that was immediatly followed by one of my all time favorite events the Little Everglades Steeplechase. I not only got to go and enjoy the event but I provided cupcakes for two tailgates ( I only got pictures of one). Thanks to Fancy Flours for having the perfect and cutest little cake topper for this event.




Devil's food with cashew buttercream and devil's food with mint buttercream














Me!


And last but not least I did this Super Mario Cake for one of my favorite little guys 5th birthday! the original Nintendo was the first gaming system I ever had and I can vividly remember the Christmas that I got it and how my cousins and I stayed up all night playing. We literally played until out thumbs hurt! The little guy thought his cake was pretty cool and that made me feel pretty cool as well!

I hope you like them!

1 comment:

Snooky doodle said...

How cute! I love all your cupcakes and the cake is very nice too> Nice blog I ll be visiting frequently :)